Program Management SupportLS3 offers experienced, qualified, and expert management consulting services. Our management team applies Program Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and Program Management Institute (PMI) techniques to closely management work efforts and deliver the results customers expect, both on time and within budget. Our teams have extensive experience and success delivering for our customers, adjusting direction and scope to meet the emerging or changing needs, and working closely with customer teams as a strategic advisor. We maximize the benefits of technology solutions to meet business need. The LS3 team offers extensive program and project management experience, using well defined processes and proven industry methodologies based on the Program Management Institute (PMI). We address all aspects of program level requirements, clearly demonstrating our extensive experience working in the IT or business governance role. We have actively incorporated NIST, OMB, and GAO mandates, guidance, and recommendations into our work products and deliverables throughout our history as a solutions vendor, providing us the strategic and operational edge needed to directly address program needs. LS3 Project Management and implementation framework is based on an iterative, multi-dimensional approach, providing the critical tools needed to implement this solution. Note: Certified project management support activities are an inextricable part of our business disciplines.
Key elements of this approach include:
- Critical Requirements Drivers and Enablers - Identifying and defining key required capabilities and constraints.
- Best practices - Applying lessons learned and best practices, and compare benchmarks to assess target team performance levels.
- Process Reengineering - Focusing on key performance metrics and include their application to critical gap analyses in the configuration management efforts.
- Change Management - Helping mobilize leadership and staff to take concerted actions that best support successful implementation.
- Performance Measurements - Baseline and evaluate the successful implementation of the program, project, or solution.
- Standards Based Approach - Project Management Institute processes that reduce project risk, assure quality, and bring a focused Earned Value Management equation via accurate forecasting and Cost Tracking.